CYBEROO was founded in 2018 with the ambitious dream of bringing an Italian brand to be a leader in the national market of Cybersecurity and alongside the main players worldwide.
We were the first Italian Cybersecurity company, certified as an Innovative SME, to be listed on the Stock Exchange and the only one present in the Gartner market guide as MDR (Managed Detection And Response Services) like a few other international companies, mostly American.
We want to continue to improve, consolidating our position and always exploring new frontiers. That is why we are looking for people who want to join this ambitious project and contribute to its growth!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As CyberArchitect the candidate will be placed within Cyberoo’s Cyber Architect team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for analyzing threat events, designing alerts to identify attacks, and building tools to predict future attacks before they happen.
The role involves mixed data analysis activities, also through Artificial Intelligence techniques and graph theory, programming in Python of asynchronous scripts for generating alarms and data collection, and programming pipelines for automatic log parsing.
- Analysis of data relating to cybersecurity for the identification of strategies and attack vectors
- Programming software solutions to automatically identify and predict attacks based on previously analyzed data
- Developing software to collect data, indicators of compromise, and enrichment of large amounts of data
- Developing code for automatic parsing of security logs
- Good knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Aptitude for Problem-Solving and knowledge of algorithm methodologies
- Good knowledge of Windows, and Linux systems (Client and server)
- Excellent knowledge and autonomy in Python development
- Knowledge of Database technology (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to organize work
- Good written/oral knowledge of the English language
- Understanding of security events and analysis capabilities
- Aptitude for constant research and in-depth analysis of issues related to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity certifications
- Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Filebeat )
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security)
- Good knowledge of the main Cybersecurity Solutions (SIEM, EDR, AV, EPP, SOAR, Firewall, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Windows/Linux logging systems
- Logstash development
- Knowledge in building, training, and managing AI models (ML and Deep)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language or C1 or C2 level certifications